We are seeking an incredible Client Services Associate - apply below!
We are a leading technical firm but this position does not require any technical knowledge or skills – we are looking for a people person!
This position will initially be remote, so you can work from the comfort of your home. When safety suggests and our physical office reopens, some or all of the work may eventually be from our office near downtown Fairfax City.
Join the premier IT services franchise in the US - the local expert IT team that is the preferred partner of small to medium sized businesses.
We have an immediate opening for a well-qualified candidate for the full-time position of Client Services Associate in the fast-paced, growing field of IT services and security management.
The right candidate will possess the following skills and attributes
- Work with Director of Client Services and owner, assisting in all assigned tasks
- Confidently assist in client and business management, working with owner, engineers, and clients
- As first point of contact, provide professional and superior customer experience when clients call or email for assistance
- Handle client inquiries and concerns with care and attention to detail
- Schedule and track client appointments
- Generate quotes for clients with engineer assistance. Assist in purchase process.
- Data Entry, Document filing, Reporting
- Above all: pleasant, diligent and trustworthy
- Superior customer service skills; able to demonstrate caring and upbeat attitude
- Superior communications skills (written and verbal)
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment requiring quick decision-making and judgment skills
- Flexible accept change in a competitive work environment
- Superb organizational skills
- Critical attention to detail
- Good basic math skills
- Function independently with little or no supervision
- Team Player, able to work in a group
- Computer proficiency (Windows PC) Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Type at least 40 wpm
- Experience with Scheduling and/or Customer Relationship Management Software preferred
- College degree or related experience preferred but not required
- Pass a background check, drug screening and credit check
We are seriously seeking experienced Windows Server and Network Gurus
- Does solving complex server and network problems under pressure thrill you?
- Do you enjoy teaching, learning from, and mentoring other sharp technical team members in the skills you have learned along the way?
- Does working with clients to design technical solutions that solve their business problems get you up in the morning?
- Do you bask in the satisfaction of creating tangible results for clients?
- Would you jump at the opportunity to work closely with a successful entrepreneur in a fast-growing company?
If this is you, then we want YOU!! We are a local, fast-growing small business with a big heart.
We help other small businesses and nonprofits craft technology solutions to increase efficiencies and create competitive advantage. It’s never boring and it’s not easy, but we enjoy what we do. And we believe that what we do really matters to our customers.